PCOS and hCG
Just wondering if anyone that has PCOS has taken hCG injections or drops for dieting.  Did you have any side effects?  I read one thing that said it actually helped her since hCG is a hormone.
Taking HCG for diet reasons is a cheat and easy way out. The only true way to lose weight is to diet right and healthy and to work out.
Yes, I am taking injections right now and it works. You can follow the protocol on your own or with a physician. I do it on my own. HCG is  FDA approved for reproductive purposes, and it also helps you lose weight with a very low calorie diet. Yes it has worked for a friend who has kept her weight off for 2 years and its working for me.
you obviously do not have PCOS because if you did, you would understand the pain we go through every month. Along with a bunch of other symptoms. There is no easy way out with this. The HCG injections do help with many symptoms, including weight loss. But to keep it off you do have to keep a reduced calorie diet. The injection series may also have to be repeated every six months for 3-4 series for more lasting effects. Don't be so quick to judge something you don't understand.
I have pcos, was diagnosed with it 5years ago does the hcg improve the changes of conceiving,?
The doctor who did the probe scan said straight away that I had cysts,
Then only a week later it was confirmed by my doctor with the results
Also I have been dieting since last January and lost 2st 9lbs now no matter how much I exercise or how healthy and controlled my diet is my weight won't budge the right way.
I know its harder for people with PCOS too loose weight but I guess its just annoying how I was loosing weight up untill beginning of august "/
What does the HCG actually do?