PCOS success story
I just want to share my story with you to give you some hope that pregnancy can be achieved with this disorder.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS for over 4 years now. I had completely normal cycles until I started the depo provera birth control shots. After I stopped the injections (a year later) I started showing signs of PCOS and it was confirmed I had it.

So last year I got pregnant with no hormone therapy or any medical intervention. In fact, we were not planning on getting pregnant. That month we didn't use protection twice, so it was a very low liklihood, especially with having PCOS.

I'm happy to report I have a healthy son born at 39 weeks. He is 11 weeks old today. My pregnancy was mostly uneventful except for my blood pressure which kept rising.

I had lost a little bit of weight before getting pregnant but what really changed is that I was a lot more physically active and I had learned to control my stress. I really think that had a lot to contribute to my success.

So if you are struggling to get pregnant with PCOS don't lose hope. It can happen, and with the technology and options out there you have a better chance than years before.

Much love ladies, I wish you all the very best!
That is amazing!  So happy for you (: I just found out I have mild pcos and dhea (345) so im on Bc now my doctor said in the future I might need some extra support I hope im blessed to be able to share my story like you!