Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
PCOS vs Mental Illness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PCOS vs Mental Illness

I need HELP please! I find it difficult to express myself so please be kind. I have various issues and if I could, I would draw them for you but alas this is not possible as of yet. POINT FORM (easiest)

-have PCOS (I discovered through own research, after failed attempts at ammending "depression"/"anxiety")
-I thought this would solve my "tortured way of thinking and processing thoughts"
-wrong
-I struggle with addiction! Like a dirty over coat
- I have ADD
-told I'm possibly:Bipolar or...
...Bipolar borderline psychotic or...
manic depressive or....
borderline...
schitzophrenic/bipolar...
have general anxiety disorder...and so on. (it would be difficult to believe I dont have hyperchondria)
-I know these things to be true: I struggle to recall information, I am depressed and listless most of the time, I feel like I'm PMS'ing all the time, I cant help cravings and most of all I feel the most "together" and myself when I'm having my period (not often: a few times a year.

In my gut I feel there is a connection to PCOS and mental health, I just dont know where to find a solution.

Please anyone who has a step further for me, let me know.

Kate
Tags: PCOS, PCOS and Mental Illness
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank