PCOS
MY OB/GYN DIAGNOSISED ME WITH PCOS WHEN I WAS 18! AND I HAVE SEVERE PAINS IN MY PELVIC AREA. DOES ANYONE ELSE EXPRIENCE THIS?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
I have a family member that has pcos and she said that everytime one is going to pop(sorry dont know the medical term) she gets really bad pain in her pelvic area does it last a long time? or is it something that only last a day or so and then stops?
its on going! today the pain started abt 11am and its still going at 830pm and gets worse by the minute! thanks for replying
I was diagnosed with PCOS at 18, too, in 1995. I also had the same pains that you're describing. I could never figure out what it was. Sometimes it was a cyst bursting but not all of the time.
Hello I got PCOS Syndrome an Hirtusim put together it cause a lot of problems I have a lot of unwanted excess hair all over body just like others. I have tried Saw Palmetto an it didnt really do to much. I am looking to see if anyone knows of any pills or herbs to take to eliminate hair on stomach an arms an breasts an hands?  I have had this for long time sice age 9 now 28 . I dont really have an urv e to be imtimate either. I also once in a while have cysts on Ovaries at end of month so it causes very bad cramping an pain an rolled in a ball. Does anyone have any other suggestions. I also tried Vitex it is another herb from gnc an it didnt do anything for PCOS. I need tp get rid of hair on stomach an breast an armsbthen I be more confident in myself. I have had these issues always getting teased in school an .so forth all mu life due to excess hair even on my butox
Thanks,
Mu email Snshn9984 atATTdotNET
Catherine
I have the exact same issue as you do. I have had excessive hair growth since I was about 8 years old. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 18 and was prescribed Spirinolactone for the excessive hair growth. I took it for many years and never saw a difference.  I am now 36 years old and have not found one single thing to help with it.  I just shave my entire body. Sorry, wish I  had something else to share :(