PCOS.!
I have PCOS really bad..I have no periods, no ovulating, facial hair growth, over weight, depression, and really trying to concieve for over 6 months... Whats a naturally way to treat my PCOS?
Hi yami96,

I just finished reading your comments. Have you been to see your family
doctor ?  My suggestion is to do this first if you haven't already.
You need to see your family doctor asap . I would tell your doctor about
the symptoms you are experiencing. Your doctor will probably give you
some suggestions as to what to do about your PCOS. Good luck with
all this. Eve :)
I probably sound harsh but I have had the same symptoms as you and one of the best things I did was to loose weight! It helps your body to get back on even ground so to speak. Also your dr should be able to give you some options on treatments in regards to hormones and you periods and what not. Good luck!
I was where you are and I agree with Mandatace, one of the first keys is to lose weight. I have not been successful at having a baby but I do have my periods under control now.

As for the facial hair...laser hair removal! LOL I know it might sound extreme but it is some of the best money I ever spent. The hair is gone and I am no longer self consious about my face. I go about once a year for a touch up on a little peach fuzz but that is better than the alternative.

Now for the weight loss, it's not easy with PCOS but it is possible. I decided last year to take control of this weight thing. I was doing ok for a while but I hit a plateau and it's been...ugh! I'm trying this new diet supplement, if it does any good I'll let you know.

Good luck honey.