PLEASE HELP
Hi im amanda and im 21. . .i have been bleeding really heavy for three months straight and i am still bleeding with alot of blood clots. im having really sharp pains in my side and dizzyness idk what to do the doctor put me on birthcontrol a year ago but its ot really helping me at all. . .please help me idk what else to do
Get to the doctor!  You should not bleed more than 7 days out of each month, and prolonged heavy bleeding can lead to things like anemia.  Get in and get checked out as soon as possible.  Mention the length of time, quality of bleeding (heavy w/ clots), the sharp pains in your side, and the dizziness.  All of these will affect the doctor's chosen course of action.  Don't sit around and wait.
Hi hun sorry to hear u are going through this. i would go to the doctor and see if there is anything else other than the bc. i hope this helos when i get mt period i bleed a month straight whenever my flow decides to show up. i hate pcos. hope u feel better hun