Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
PLEASE HELP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP

Hi im amanda and im 21. . .i have been bleeding really heavy for three months straight and i am still bleeding with alot of blood clots. im having really sharp pains in my side and dizzyness idk what to do the doctor put me on birthcontrol a year ago but its ot really helping me at all. . .please help me idk what else to do
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Get to the doctor!  You should not bleed more than 7 days out of each month, and prolonged heavy bleeding can lead to things like anemia.  Get in and get checked out as soon as possible.  Mention the length of time, quality of bleeding (heavy w/ clots), the sharp pains in your side, and the dizziness.  All of these will affect the doctor's chosen course of action.  Don't sit around and wait.
Blank
3238189_tn?1346831750
Hi hun sorry to hear u are going through this. i would go to the doctor and see if there is anything else other than the bc. i hope this helos when i get mt period i bleed a month straight whenever my flow decides to show up. i hate pcos. hope u feel better hun
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...