POSC, Fibroids and Teratomas
Hello, I'm a visitor from the MS forum and I stumbled on this forum and thought that maybe I could find someone who has had a similar experience who could shed some light on my situation. I'll try to be ans concise as possible.

I have struggled with issues from POCS for many years. I recently had a ultrasound in which they found several fibroids. (I previously had a history of fibroids). We had decided to do a Uterine artery embolization, but I first needed a uterin biopsy and the radiologist wanted me to have an MRI. After the MRI he wanted me to have a CAT scan. Apparently they found a mass in the sacral region (Which would explain the pressure that I have been feeling on my tail bone.) on the MRI which was confirmed on the CAT scan and he feels that it is a benign teratoma.  

From what I have read so far, it sounds like they are kind of common, so I was wondering if anyone on here has had a similar experience, what their course of treatment was and what the outcome was. I love how I find out about this stuff the day before a holiday.

Thanks for any help you can shed on this topic for me.