Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Pain in right ovary when sneezing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Pain in right ovary when sneezing

I am a 16 year old female. When I was young, I had a big fibroid cyst and had my right fallopian tube and ovary removed. When I sneeze, I can feel a kind of sharp pain on my right side where my right ovary would be  once in a while when I sneeze (it's not like everyday, just once in a while) and it would make sense if I had an ovary there, but it was removed. About a year ago, I had an ultrasound and the doctor told me she didn't see any kind of cyst or anything. Does anyone else have this problem?
hi i am 21, i did have a similar problem with the pain in the right side. i have both of my ovaries yet. they ended up removing my appendix thinking that was the problems. but it was not. i am now fighting Crohns disease. ( that is where the problems were coming from) so it is very well possible that it could be from ur appendix becuase that is also on the right side. i wish you the best of luck and hope that helps a little.