Pain in right ovary when sneezing
I am a 16 year old female. When I was young, I had a big fibroid cyst and had my right fallopian tube and ovary removed. When I sneeze, I can feel a kind of sharp pain on my right side where my right ovary would be  once in a while when I sneeze (it's not like everyday, just once in a while) and it would make sense if I had an ovary there, but it was removed. About a year ago, I had an ultrasound and the doctor told me she didn't see any kind of cyst or anything. Does anyone else have this problem?
hi i am 21, i did have a similar problem with the pain in the right side. i have both of my ovaries yet. they ended up removing my appendix thinking that was the problems. but it was not. i am now fighting Crohns disease. ( that is where the problems were coming from) so it is very well possible that it could be from ur appendix becuase that is also on the right side. i wish you the best of luck and hope that helps a little.