Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Pain on ovarys all the time?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Pain on ovarys all the time?

Hi lady's! I've been asking a few questions in here & no response :-( can some1 please explain few things to me, & r tou experiencing the same as me! Pain everyday on ovarys :-( is this normal with pcos?
Hello there,
I have PCOS but without any pain to my ovaries. You should ask your doctor for an ultrasound. That's one of the first thing my doctor got done on me. The pain might be from cyst on your ovaries.
Yeh I've had 3 ultrasounds done all over the uk lol! And been told I defo have pcos :-( I just seem to get so much pain in my ovarys and was like is this normal for having pcos. Think I will have to go back to doctors and c what they can do because it's driving me mad! Plus my sex life with bf is becoming an issue too with pain after sex :-( thanks for getting back to me x
I don't think that's normal. You shouldn't feel a lot of pain while having intercourse with your partner. That must be miserable. I hope u find out whats the problem.
:-( it's driving me mad, I don't have pain while we ... But once it's all by with the pain is the worst was nearly crying in the hotel few days ago pain was that bad and had to get a bath and midnight. Will go back to my docs and c what he says I don't take any tablets for pcos so he might prescribe something which may help I hope! Thanks for trying to help x
I have pcos and pain everyday too :(