Pcod prob
Hello sir,
I Have pcod problem from last 5 yr and my periods are not proper from starting and I m getting fatty and I hv even taken krimson35 bt of no use. Now my doc suggest me daine35. So would it help me and help me to loose my weight & is there any side effect of it???????
Plz sir. Do reply
HI,
Pills are given only for getting regular menses. They will not help you to lose weight. Weight reduction can be achieved by a combination of diet control and exercise. Weight loss will also help the PCOS and will help normalise hormones.
Hope this helps.
I'm rt there with you! Have PCOS and since my periods stopped 13 months ago I went from 105 to 135 In just a few months! NOTHING helps the weight go away! And idk what to do about not having a period! Not that I miss them lol but am concerned there's something serious wrong and also want the weight gain to go away! I have never had any children, I am 28 years old and have never taken any form of birth control ever in my life. I've only had few sexual partners bc I always had long term relationships with BFs since my 1st one in High school. Bc of that I didn't use anything to prevent pregnancy yet I've never once gotten pregnant!!? So am I infertile? What's going on and why the weight gain and no periods! Can you be in menopause at 28? Bc I'm also always HOT now when I used to always be cold at any temo under 70! Nt now, now I'm hot at 60! Lol what's going on! Need help! Freaked out!
Basically I wanna know what I should do that isn't super expensive since no health insurance. Where do I start and what is wrong with me!?