Pcos and infertility
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 13 years old. I am now 30. I have never had cyst on my ovaries. I got my menstral cycle when I was 10 years old. When I was 17 I had a ectopic pregnacy and they gave me a shot to rid of it. Soon after my menstral cycle came very few and in between. Over the past few years my  husband and I have been trying to coceive. They put me on metformin and other stuff such as birthcontrol to force my menstral cycle but would only bring it for 2 days. Now im on nothing and not having a cycle at all. What are your suggestions?
Go back to doctor and ask to see a specialist xx
I qas diagnosed at 18 back in 1995. I was told that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. At 33 I was told that it might be possible with the use of fertility drugs. At 35 I started Clomid. Three months later I was pregnant. I am now 36 and 30 wks 5 days pregnant with a little girl. Don't ever give up. It is always possible. Good luck.
Go see a specialist and get treated for your symptoms.  I was in the same boat as the person above me.  I was able to get pregnant with fertility drugs.  3pregnancies but 1 birth.  I changed to am organic diet and was able ato get my period regularly and got pregnant naturally.