Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Pelvic Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pelvic Pain

Hi... I had been having severe abdominal pain for about 3 weeks, and the doctors finally told me that I had PCOS and a bladder infection. They also said one of the cysts on my ovaries had ruptured, leaving free fluid in my ovary, causing some extra discomfort. I finished antibiotics, and still the abdomonal pain and pelvic pain got worse! I woke up last friday morning and I could not move. I could not even walk because the pain was so horrible. Well, they gave me hydrocodone for pain, and i took a few of those and the pain went from about a 10 to a 2. Well, I was allergic to the hydrocodone so I had to stop taking it. The pain is at about a 3 now. Do you think it's going to come back again?? And I also now am starting to get like a cold.
Also, the day they diagnoised me the dr put me on provera. He said after 14 days I should have a period again. (which would be thursday.) Will I feel better after I get my period? Or do you think this is another problem and I should get a second opnion?