Pelvic Pain
I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter.
3 months ago, I started getting pinching twitching pain straight up the vagina ...I guess in the uterus area.
Then a month later, I started having lower back pain (left pelvic side) and then the pain
went to the front left side(left ovary area).  The pain started out as a dull pain in the ovary area but then I also started to get very sharp pains....sometimes pinching & twitching pains.
It is mostly around the left ovary area and in the utereus.  However, a few times, I felt the pain on the right ovary area.

I had the following tests done...all negative except for one:

Negative tests were:
Urine test for Chlamydia & gonorrhea & pregnancy.
Hiv blood test
Swabs for vaginitis, yeast, trichonomis, Chlamydia & Gonorrhea.
Urine test for urinary track infection, Urinalysis.
Pelvic Ultrasound & Trans-vaginal ultrasound
Stool test for ovum & parasites...because stool is kinda thin..but not pencil thin.

Positive test: Ureaplasma.  I was treated for 5 days (zitromax).

The pain around the ovary area is sometimes dull and sometimes sharp. The pain straight up..which seems as the uterus is usually sharp and pinching/twitching. The odd time i still get the lower back pelvic pain. My Doctor cannot diagnose the condition.  Sometimes the pain is so sharp, it makes me dizzy.  
Please Help!  Thank You
Is this pain an everyday thing? Or does it come at certain times a days in the months?