Period late more than 3 months.. is this PCOS or pregnancy ?
My girl friend suffering from insulin resistance she got darken around neck and bloating after eat and she is always angry and depressed. However she got regular cycles each month (CD 28-35). In early April she joined to new job and she suffered a lot of stress these days. However she got her period on april end and her may period is missed during that missed period we had some sexual activities (2nd june) I inserted my dry penis into her vagina 1 or 2 inches long for few seconds before I inserted I wiped off my penis and it was completely dry . I ejaculated on her chest and she cleaned it and she washed her hands after few minutes I fingered her but my hands was clear and dry. After that I urinate several times and washed my penis. After few hours we had some sexual activities such as rubbing and fingering. But her periods is still late she missed 3 periods in a row. We took a pregnancy test on 7th July 5 week after sexual activity and it was negative. And she is increased her facial hair and she got small pimples around her face back and chest. And she gain weight and her central obesity is increased when I searched these symptoms in the internet it says this is symptoms of PCOS. Is this PCOS or is she got accidently pregnant and she excess her phlegm and she is not having any pregnancy symptoms. please help?