Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Polycystic ovaries but with regular menstruation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Polycystic ovaries but with regular menstruation

My husband and I wanted me to get pregnant. After a year of trying, we have no luck. We decided to seek help from an Ob-gyne. I had an ultrasound and found out that I have polycystic ovaries. My OB said that I have hormonal imbalance and that I'm not ovulating regularly. How come, because I have my regular monthly period. Though not every 28 days. Sometimes it gets delayed for 2-3 days and maximum of 6 days.
I really wanted to get pregnant. What is really happening with my body? Please help.
HI,
Women with PCOS may sometimes need help in conceiving. This is usually in the form of induction of ovulation. Ovulation gets hampered because of abnormal hormones. Also you need to test for patency of the fallopian tubes and semen analysis. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank