Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
So tired that I can't get pregnant!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

So tired that I can't get pregnant!!!

My husband and I have been trying for months and I just can't get pregnant. I've tried Metformin & Clomid and that didn't seemed to do anything. I'm getting tired of the disapointment when I get my period right when I think I'm finally am pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions too?
You cOuld ask your dr to order a semen analysis. Try ovulation predictor kit. Good luck
Track your basal body temperature to time intercourse.
Ok thanks for the help, I'll let you know how I make out.
Yes. I wish I had answers for you but it took us 6 years before I got pregnant again. My 1st pregnancy was a surprise before I knew I had pcos. Everything was fine but my son arriving 7 weeks early. He had or has any health problems. But when we were trying for baby two that's when we found out I had pcos. We did the clomid thing a couple of different times no go. Then all of a sudden in July '10 I found out I was pregnant (once we "quit trying") but I miscarried early. Repeat 2 more times over the course of another year. I had tests done and there was no reason as to why I was miscarrying and since I almost carried my son to term i got the green light to keep trying. I am now 33 pregnant with my daughter and going strong! I guess I just wasn't ready to have another baby until now. I know it's hard when everyone around you has babies and are starting their little families but you've got to hang in there. I'm not sure what turned my body around from not being able to get pregnant for 6yrs to all of a sudden getting knocked up as soon as my hubby looked at me. Good luck and if you need to talk hit me up.
I know how you feel. Me and my dear husband has been trying since 2007 to get pregnant with no luck. I get so disapointed when my period starts too. I was told back in 2001 that i had pcos. I was 18. I am now 29 and i still don't have a child. It upsets me when i see friends and family pregnant. I want to be happy for them but at the same time i am upset about it. Just keep trying. Maybe we both will end of pregnant. GOOD LUCK?
Meant GOOD LUCK. LOL
We have been TTC for five years, you just can't give up.  Keep at it and best of luck.