Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Sooo confused!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sooo confused!!!

I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago after 2 years of trying to conceive.  Was able to conceive my son two years ago after taking 10mg Provera on day 28 of my cycle for 4 months.  My doctor has me on the same treatment this time round.  The last two months my cycle has been 29 days.  This month I have a really uneasy feeling about taking the Provera.  I am currently day 31 in my cycle and no period.  I used an ovulation kit this month and according to it my LH surge started on day 21 therefore I ovulated sometime after that (if I actually ovulated).  I took a pregnancy test this AM and it was negative but am still having a hard time convincing myself to take the pill as my doc said to be certain I wasn't pregnant before I took it.  Could I be pregnant even with a negative result?  I am using a pregnancy test with a 25IU/ml sensitivity.  Any advice would be extremely helpful!  
HI,
Pregnancy tests that are done too early can give false results. Hence to be absolutely sure you should take a blood test for beta HCG.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...