Sooo confused!!!
I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago after 2 years of trying to conceive.  Was able to conceive my son two years ago after taking 10mg Provera on day 28 of my cycle for 4 months.  My doctor has me on the same treatment this time round.  The last two months my cycle has been 29 days.  This month I have a really uneasy feeling about taking the Provera.  I am currently day 31 in my cycle and no period.  I used an ovulation kit this month and according to it my LH surge started on day 21 therefore I ovulated sometime after that (if I actually ovulated).  I took a pregnancy test this AM and it was negative but am still having a hard time convincing myself to take the pill as my doc said to be certain I wasn't pregnant before I took it.  Could I be pregnant even with a negative result?  I am using a pregnancy test with a 25IU/ml sensitivity.  Any advice would be extremely helpful!  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HI,
Pregnancy tests that are done too early can give false results. Hence to be absolutely sure you should take a blood test for beta HCG.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources