Aa
A
A
Close
Strange Symptoms and Period Irregularity
Hello,
I am 23 and recently have noticed a change in my body. Over the past few months I have noticed that under extreme stress I will get 2 periods in a month. I have also recently become sexually active (May 2012). I noticed about 9 months ago that I was experiencing a burning sensation at times during intercourse and I would contract UTI's almost every time I had sex. I also experienced nausea and vomiting almost daily and loss of appetite. In mid January I had sexual intercourse again and a few days after I began spotting and then experienced a heavy blood flow followed by spotting for about 3 days. I haven't had a period for February. I've taken two pregnancy tests, both negative, and plan to do another. We used a condom and the pullout method. What caused the bleeding in January? Could it have been a second period? And, are these symptoms of ovarian cysts? I read that they were. I'm just unsure of what's happening with my body and it's causing me much stress.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HI,
Irregular bleeding can be due to various reasons. A consultation with your Doctor, a pregnancy test, Pap smear and an ultrasound scan will help make the diagnosis. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources