Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
TTC since Jun 2011 - Please help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

TTC since Jun 2011 - Please help

Hi,

As per my cycle i am supposed to get my AF this friday... I read somewhere that endogest will delay AF... Is it true?

I do not have any pregnancy symptoms.... the felt only two differences, one is that before AF i usually have sore boobs and this time my boobs are very normal. the other is that i felt dizzy couple of times (yesterday and last friday)

FYI... my history...
I am 28yrs old and actively trying since jun 2011. Since I have PCOS, my OBGYN adviced me to undergo IUI in feb 2012... I had two cycles last year but both failed.

Ovarian drilling was done in jul 2012 after that i had regular AF having 32 cycle days. Jan 2013 i started IUI again and this time my OBGYN prescribed endogest 200mg after IUI....(last time i used Duphaston after IUI).
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
HI,
Endogest is given as a support for the pregnancy as and when it happens. It does not prolong the cycle. Hence if you miss your periods it would be best to take a home pregnancy test. Further confirmation can be obtained by a blood test and an ultrasound scan.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Thank you !

I had mild brown discharge from yesterday..... I called up my OBGYN and she asked to take a home pregnancy test and then call up her....

Is brown discharge normal in very early pregnancy? i mean now i am don't even know that i am pregnant....

Incase i get BFN in home pregnancy test do you suggest having an ultrasound?

Please advice...
Blank
Hi Dr.

I got BFN today (9th feb 2013). My OBGYN asked me to wait for couple of days and see if i get my AF.

If no AF on Monday then she said we can go for blood test....

Still brown discharge continues.....

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703