Testosterone Level
I guess anxiety is the best way to categorize this.  I have been recently diagnosed with PCO, though I have been on the pill for over-production of Testosterone for over two years.  My obgyn says she is concerned because my levels have continued to climb in that time - including my free testosterone (don't exactly know what that means).  However, my question is I also have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and in the research I have done over the past few days I have found that some testosterone may be produced in the adrenal glands.  I know my adrenal glands aren't regular because of panic and exaggerated startle response.  

So I guess I want to know how hormone imbalances may be affecting my PTSD and how my PTSD may be affecting my body and hormone productions.  My PCO is pretty bad... I haven't ovulated in over 3 years, and I want to know if my emotional health may be a contributing factor to my physical health and vice versa.

If you could at least point me in the right direction for finding further information, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Meg