What to expect?
I recently went into my doctor to complain of extreamly heavy and irregular periods after my tubal last year and she did a pap and labs and an ultrasound.. She called the other day saying that I had polycystic ovaries and (what she later clarified) as endometrial hyperplasia.. My next appointment isn't for about 10 days and I am curious what to expect from my next appointment? What treatments are there for either and what if any tests should I expect?

Is polysystic ovaries the same as PCOS?

And on another note, is there anything that helps  with the cramping and lower back/leg pain.. Better than naproxen or midol??

I appreciate any help I'm stressing a little
I can't tell you what to expect for your appointment.  But it's safe to combine ibuprofen or naproxen with tylenol for extra pain relief (but not ibuprofen with naproxen or aspirin).  You could try those heat pads they sell at the drug store that stick to your abdomen and release heat over time.  Exercise is supposed to help, I think especially pelvic tilts.  I used to have horrible cramps and would take 800mg of ibuprofen at a time.  You should ask your doctor about that one, since it does carry an increased risk of stomach bleeding.  I've never had any gastric issues with ibuprofen, though, and I only did it a couple of days a month.  I eventually went on birth control, which worked wonders for the cramps, but I don't know if that's an option for you.  Hope something in here helps.