Whats a good diet to do when you have PCOS?
I'm needing lose about 30 pounds i was on a diet my dietician gave to me, but i'm having a hard time getting back on the losing weight wagon, does anyone have any suggestions on a good diet to do while trying to lose weight?

HI,
Chalking out a diet plan basically depends on your body mass index. It means eating right depending on your food habits. It does not in any way mean starving yourself. Including a lot f fibre (fruits and vegetables), drinking plenty of water and limiting the intake of meat and alcohol should be the basic plan. This needs to be combined with adequate exercise.
Hope this helps.
Good exercise and Healthy diet which includes 5 portions of vegetables and 5 portions of fruits. avoid eating fatty food etc. when i was on PCOS i was told to loose weight from 85kg to atleast 61kg. i lost weight in one month as i was desperate to have baby. i lost about 20 kg.. however long term plans are much better. short plans cause problems later as i started loosing my vitamins and end up with back pains etc. also caused alot of bowel movement problems. so i hope you loose weight :)
The Fertility Diet: Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant

This book is excellent and is based on 30 years of research (The Nurses Study). I was dx with PCOS two years ago. I never got my period on my own. Since starting this diet I've started getting them without assistance.

I hope that helps!
Thank you so much for the advice…i spoke to a dietician today and we've mapped out a balanced healthy diet plan, hope this works!!!!!