Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
abdominal pain and missed period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abdominal pain and missed period

I am two weeks late on my period and i have had 2 negative home pregnancy tests. What also concerns me is that i have been experiencing a dull pain and aching coming from my pelvic area and lower abdomen, especially during and after intercourse. i am also experiencing lower back pain and have noticed a white creamy discharge that has become more prevalent and frequent. it has little to no odor. What is going on?
HI,
As you are two weeks late on your periods and having pain, the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy needs to be ruled out. However this can also be due to pelvic infection. Hence it would be best to see your Doctor for an examination and an ultrasound scan.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...