Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
abnormal lower abdominal pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

abnormal lower abdominal pain

i am diagnosed ith PCOS and on the other hand i am trying to get pregnant. previously my doctor put me on birth control pill "YASMIN" which i took for 8 months and when i asked my doctor i am trying to get pregnant she told me to stop taking pills, then 3 months past and i dont get pregnant and my abdominal pain become worse, later she gave me Provera to had periods, afte having my periods after Povera, i'd prolonged bleeding up till 9 days and after finishes it occured again after 6 days and last up till 6 days. i went to doc in the eman time and asked her about that she said everything is normal this is just my hormones want to work by themselves and she want me not taken any medicine and want me to wait and see for 3 monhs.
NOw the current condition is, since my last visit to doc i haven't got periods last month and now i have my 2nd date today but dont get bleeding yet..... (i never been have regular periods so this is okk with me) but the worse part is i have severe cramping, bloating and mood swings that i want to commit suicide to get rid of this.  i also have breast tendernes and since yesterday i feel pain in my belly button which goes down towards my pelvis.... and this pain is killing. i just want to know what actually is that and if i visit my dr. then what else i should ask her?? forgot to tell u i am also suffering from hypothyroidism and taking pills for that too. kindly sort out my problem... thanks in anticipation.