conceiving with pcos
Hi ladies,  I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 14 as my periods were irregular and very painful. I was told at the time it would be very hard to get pregnant. My fiance and I have decidedto start actively trying to get pregnant including ovulation tracking and bbt tracking too... it seems as tho I did ovulate this month and we BD every day so we could cover all bases. I was just wondering if there are any women out there with success stories and how long it took u to get pregnant? I have to wait another 7 days still to see if I miss my period but I already have ny hopes up! Any success stories will help so please share :) thanks
Getting pregnant with pcos is not impossible, it just might take a little longer to become pregnant. I've been pregnant twice. Your doctor could try you on Metformin. clomid can be given to help you ovulate. Best of luck to you!