Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

cyst

I had surgery in early august... My Dr. was going to remove my right fallopian tube due to hydrosalpinx. When she got in there with the divincci robot she saw a cyst keeping the fluid in my tube. She then burst the cyst and drained the fluid, and saved my tube. Well, since then I have had a cyst rupture. I now am having the same pain I have had all along. Its on my lower right side of my pelvic region and in to my back and down my leg... Why would this keep happening? Also, I've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and nothing. I was completely fine untill I had mirena inserted. A few months after I got the iud I had the pains. Then I was told it was caused by the fluid and we wanted a baby so I had mirena removed and am still having the same issues. could the Mirena have been the causes?
Tags: pelvic, Pain, Cyst
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Infertility and pain following removal of IUD mirena can be due to pelvic infection or hormonal issues. This can be the cause of pain. Also it would be better to rule out endometriosis. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.