Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
does PCOS make you sick in the morning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does PCOS make you sick in the morning

Every now and then when I wake up in the morning I feel so sick.  And some times it just lasts till noon or so and some days it lasts all day.  Does anyone else feel the same way.  I don't know if it is my ovaries acting up, getting worse or what it is.  
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i used to wake up feeling really crook and like i was going to throw up at anytime, but since i changed my diet aswell to gluten free i'm feeling 100% better, so i dont know if it was the PCOS or whether it was my old job and beeing stressed making me so sick. Dont know if this helps :)
Blank
Hi, I also have PCOS and endometreosis. I do wake up feeling nauseous in the am but not all the time. I also have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdominal area and acne breakouts. ( I'm 31!!) If you ever have any questions I will try to help u out the best I can.
Blank
801413_tn?1333542876
Oh I've been getting that too.  The whole sick in the morning thing.  I dont' know why but it ***** pretty bad.
Blank
I also have PCOS and I sometimes get really nauseous in the morning too but I have noticed that it is usually when I haven't slept quite long enough.  I'm not sure if that is even why but that is the only thing I can think of.  Now that I take metformin though I notice the same type of nausea and dizziness if my blood sugar goes to low.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...