Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
does PCOS make you sick in the morning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

does PCOS make you sick in the morning

Every now and then when I wake up in the morning I feel so sick.  And some times it just lasts till noon or so and some days it lasts all day.  Does anyone else feel the same way.  I don't know if it is my ovaries acting up, getting worse or what it is.  
i used to wake up feeling really crook and like i was going to throw up at anytime, but since i changed my diet aswell to gluten free i'm feeling 100% better, so i dont know if it was the PCOS or whether it was my old job and beeing stressed making me so sick. Dont know if this helps :)
Hi, I also have PCOS and endometreosis. I do wake up feeling nauseous in the am but not all the time. I also have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdominal area and acne breakouts. ( I'm 31!!) If you ever have any questions I will try to help u out the best I can.
Oh I've been getting that too.  The whole sick in the morning thing.  I dont' know why but it ***** pretty bad.
I also have PCOS and I sometimes get really nauseous in the morning too but I have noticed that it is usually when I haven't slept quite long enough.  I'm not sure if that is even why but that is the only thing I can think of.  Now that I take metformin though I notice the same type of nausea and dizziness if my blood sugar goes to low.