does PCOS make you sick in the morning
Every now and then when I wake up in the morning I feel so sick.  And some times it just lasts till noon or so and some days it lasts all day.  Does anyone else feel the same way.  I don't know if it is my ovaries acting up, getting worse or what it is.  
i used to wake up feeling really crook and like i was going to throw up at anytime, but since i changed my diet aswell to gluten free i'm feeling 100% better, so i dont know if it was the PCOS or whether it was my old job and beeing stressed making me so sick. Dont know if this helps :)
Hi, I also have PCOS and endometreosis. I do wake up feeling nauseous in the am but not all the time. I also have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdominal area and acne breakouts. ( I'm 31!!) If you ever have any questions I will try to help u out the best I can.
Oh I've been getting that too.  The whole sick in the morning thing.  I dont' know why but it ***** pretty bad.
I also have PCOS and I sometimes get really nauseous in the morning too but I have noticed that it is usually when I haven't slept quite long enough.  I'm not sure if that is even why but that is the only thing I can think of.  Now that I take metformin though I notice the same type of nausea and dizziness if my blood sugar goes to low.