gonal f and follicle
hello doctor,
i am 32 years old and i have poly cystic ovaries

i am on gonal f for the last 13 days and i was taking 50 iu per day ...i have multiple follicles in both the ovaries and did u/s 3 times till now my largest follicles are 11 and 10 mm in both ovaries on my 13th day and my doctor increased my dose to 100 iu per day
please tell me if there is any chance i will ovulate this month.

Also last month/cycle i had follicle monitoring and till 25th day of my cycle and  i just had a 10 mm follicle after that i stopped monitoring and i got my period after 53rd day that too after taking progesterone now on 51st day of my cycle i.e two days before my period i had 18 mm cyst on my left ovary.
Can u explain me what is a cyst ?and did i ovulate on my own last month late after 25 days.

HI,
There is a definite chance of ovulating. However during ovulation it is best to use the trigger shot for ovulation rather than relying on spontaneous ovulation. Systematic treatment will help you to conceive.
Hope this helps.