Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
hemmorhagic cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

hemmorhagic cyst

I was diagnosed today with a hemmorhagic cyst.  It measures less than 10 mm, but the radiologist did not have time to fully finish his report before I saw the doctor.
I have bleeding with moderate to severe cramping.
Two years ago I had a cystectomy  (same ovary) of a corpus luteum cyst the size of a baseball.
I have been given pain mgmt meds and told to see my OBGyn on Tuesday.
I cannot seem to find info on the net about bleeding with my type of cyst, any insight?
Tags: cysts
hi there! i have just found out that i have polycystic ovaries. i had a dermoid cystectomy 5years ago.. also had alot of pain and bleeding before it was removed. 2years ago the symptoms came back,as we have been trying to conceive for the last 4years..we decided it was about time we got everything checked out. a scan showed another cyst of 8cm which was hemmorhagic.. i had it removed a few months ago and had explorative surgery at the same time to check my tubes were clear. i was told 2days ago whilst reviewing my notes with the nurse that the hemmorhagic cyst was within the corpus luteum. the bleeding has got better since it was removed but i too have never been given a clear answer as to why it happens! at fertility clinic in a couple of days so will see what i can find out!