Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
hmmm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

hmmm

I have hypothyroid and pcos I've told pregnancy probably wont happen and im 31 I had my first period in a year last month im 7 days from the next if it keeps going and having terrible lower back and abdomen cramps could it be implantation?
I'd go see your doctor to find out what this is.  It's highly unlikely unless your hypothyroidism is completely in check that you will be able to conceive, and PCOS alone is supposed to make it extremely difficult to get pregnant.  I won't say it's impossible, but I am doubting terrible pain in your lower back accompanied by abdominal cramps is implantation-related.  Your body sounds like it's getting back in check with having a period after a year of not (assuming it was thyroid-produced hormone-related reasons?).
Thanx for the reply that is kind of what I thought I would hear :(