how can i cure this bilateral polycystics ovaries?
i have an irregular menstruation ever since i have it.
i had an affair to my bf for 4 years. and now i got pregnant, but somehow, i didn't know that i was pregnant, i lost my baby. after i lost my baby the doctor diagnose that i have a bilateral polycystic ovaries. and not just my one ovary, both of my ovaries.. both of my ovaries have a multiple small follicles (more than 12) each maesuring less than 1 cm..
how can i cure it? and what are the effects that can give this disease can cause to me?

This discussion is related to bilateral polycystic ovarian disease.
Unfortunately, there is no cure for it, but it is treatable. Women that have PCOS have low levels of progesterone which in turn causes miscarriages. If left untreated, it may lead to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and possibly cancer.  But it's not uncommon and it can be treated. Make sure you see your doctor for appropriate treatment. There is medication to help you ovulate and regulate your periods. When the time comes that you want to conceive, let your doctor know that you want progesterone supplements and take your prenatal vitamins before you start trying to conceive to better prepare your body. I'm sorry that you're going through this, but don't stress too much over it. Stress affects your cycles too. Good luck :)
It could possibly take more than just progesterone to prevent miscarriage.  In women with PCOS (which by the way usually does affect both ovaries), your insulin levels and blood sugars can be too high (this isn't the case for all women, but it's certainly something that should be checked into if they haven't done so already).  If insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, or gestational diabetes are left untreated both the mother and the fetus are at risk for medical problems (early on miscarriages and miscarriages happening as late as 5-6 months into the pregnancy being two of those risks).  There are medication options to address the insulin and blood sugar issues if they do occur before, during, or after pregnancy.  It's important to understand that for many women, PCOS is more than just a problem with low progesterone levels, it can be very complex and needs to be monitored.  I would llike to reiterate what babypooh said...it's definitely manageable, but not curable.    
Does having this problem make me infertile? I have been trying for 7yrs. Had 3 miscarriages and very irregular periods. I was diagnosed 4yrs ago.
These were my results: The uterus is retroverted, non-gravid, and appears normal in size.
No obvious myometrial abnormality. The endometrial stripe is thin and uniform. The ovaries are enlarged and contain numerous small peripheral follicles.A small amonut of free fluid is seen in the pelvis. CAN SOMEONE AFTER READING THIS TELL ME WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF EVER CONCEIVING THIS WAS 4YRS AGO. THE DOC JUST TOLD ME IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT. I LIVE IN BARBADOS.
I am 21 years old .Recently i knew am suffering from bilateral polycystic ovarian disease . I am not over weight none of the symptoms effected me except tht i hav irregular periods . My uterus is antiverted . Can i get pregnant ?? Will this disease be reversed in my case ????
hi i have bilateral polycystic ovaries for that i am taking treatment so can i have chance to get pregnant
im a 20 year old.,the doctor say's i have bilateral polycystic ovaries. im taking althea for my regular menstruation and its prescribed by the doctor.,but then i just want to ask if i have the ability to get pregnant?
im 17 and im suffering from bilateral polycystic ovarian disease doctor told me that i cant  be pregnant is it so ??? im really worried these days please suggest