insulin resistance and tummy tuck
Will PCOS get  better with a tummy tuck to reduce fat pad on belly that increases insulin resistance?  I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19.  I have never had a regular menstral cycle,  unless in birth controll.  I was finally able to have 2 wonderful children and one miscarriage with the assistance of fertility drugs.  I started on Metformin 2 years before we tried fertility, I have now been on Metformin for 15 years, to help with insulin resistance.  It has really not made much difference.  Over the last 15 years, I have gained 80 pounds, the majority of it in my abdomen.  I know that PCOS has many health risks, the main culprit is the ovaries producing to much testosterone.  Also, when insulin resistant, insulin is stored in fat tissue, causing more insulin resistance and more fat deposits.....and on and on and on.    All causing a great many health risks, CAD, HTN, hyperlipidemia, DM, athlorosclorisis, depression, sleep disturbances.

I am scheduled to have a total hystorectomy.....will this help with PCOS?  I am having a tummy tuck along with it......to help with insulin resistance, will  this help?  Therefore, reducing risk for above said disease processes.  Is this a practicle plan, WILL IT WORK?
I have polystic ovarian syndrome and high testosterone I want to know if I can get tummy tuck and would I keep weight off