menopur injection, hcg and time intercourse
Age 23
Dx: pcos
all test came back normal(ultrasound and bloodtests)
I tried 6 cycle of clomid and all fail.
On the last cycle I went to do an ultrasound and it show that my eggs were of poor quality.
Now my doctor has put me on menopur injection for 5 days starting from cd 3 after which I will go in to him on cd 10 to see the stage my eggs are at and give hcg shot.
Now I am wondering about my chances with these meds. Is it highly possible?  Have u ever had success with this method?  Pls share whatever u can with me about this method. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
How are you? Menopur  is usually indicated to treat certain fertility problems in women by providing follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) that help healthy ovaries to make eggs.  The chances of success in this method will depend on a variety of factors such as the medical history, PCOS diagnosis and extent  as well as your response to the medicine. Discuss this with your doctor  for proper evaluation and to ease any worry. Take care and stay positive always. Best regards.