menstral cycle
hello ! I haven't seen my period for over a year now and i'm not pregnant. I do have a weight issue, can this prevent me from having kids in the future, or is this something that i should be overly concerned about?
yes u have to gor a good medication to ur irregular period first.. otherwise it is very difficuit to get a kid.. metformin olso help for this irregular period and weight prob... go to a good gyn first... wish u a gud life
i was having exactly the same problem until my doc put me on yasmin and metformin. it worked wonders. Try to exercise atleast 30min per day, it will be of great help.
i took yasmin for nearly one year then stopped(my periods were regular while taking yasmin), got pregnant after 2months of stopping yasmin, but unfortunately it was ectopic and so i lost it. i would advice you to be careful once you stop yasmin.
Also i was taking caltrate(vitaminD+calcium) tablets once a day. Please do consult your gynaec before you take any of these medicines