Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
mild pcos & dhea
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mild pcos & dhea

Hi im kinda new to this I just turned 19 and I recently found out I have dhea which is at a (345)and mild pcos. My doctor told me im not ovulating regularly so she has put me on Bc which I started yesterday the 23ofsept. She basically put me on Bc so the numbers will be lower because im not really ovulating and im a little over weight but I lost 5lbs now im at 145 trying to get to 125. Also my doctor told me in the future I may need some type of support for trying to get preg
Me taking Bc is tht helping my chances for the future when I want to start conceiving? Also I have another? June 27th I found out I had chlamydia went in the 30th got it treated afterwards I had some discharge I wasn't sure what it was I was reading it could been a yeast or pid so they did a test on me when I went to my obgyn I forgot the name of it its similar to a papsmear and she told me she would be back when she came she said everything looks fine it looks like its a yeast gave me the pill and it cleared up I have discharge but I guess its just regular discharge they also did a blood test to check me for any other stds which were negative. When my doctor did a test for my discharge could she have tell if it was pid or am over thinking or should I do a test advice plz(:
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank