1166245 tn?1263064309
natural treatments?
hi.I am 32 and have been trying to concieve for 5 years. I have 2 older children, and my symptoms started about a year and a half ago.  My symptoms are spotting almost my entire cycle.(they have gone from 27 day cyckes to 25 day cycles, but happen regularly). facial hair growth, acne, and complete dry up of my CM (which I used to egt an over-abundance of). Is there any natural therepies our there? or alternative type treatments? If anyone knows of any, please let me know.,
Jeny
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1353650 tn?1429466974
I would do prescription progesterone cream. I to suffer from your problems and found out I have PCOS. This can cause an imbalance of your hormones. Progesterone cream helped me get my period back on track and become a lot less painful. It also helped me produce more cervical mucosa. I no longer have painful intercourse. If you are unsure you suffer from PCOS, you should get your hormones evaluated by an Endocrinologist. PCOS can cause many health problems. Insulin resistance and diabetes to name a few. It could be what is causing you to have trouble conceiving. Good Luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources