Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
natural treatments?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

natural treatments?

hi.I am 32 and have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 5 years. I have 2 older children, and my symptoms started about a year and a half ago.  My symptoms are spotting almost my entire cycle.(they have gone from 27 day cyckes to 25 day cycles, but happen regularly). facial hair growth, acne, and complete dry up of my CM (which I used to egt an over-abundance of). Is there any natural therepies our there? or alternative type treatments? If anyone knows of any, please let me know.,
Jeny