Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
no period again!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

no period again!

i was diagnosed with pcos 7 years ago after several complications one being a 6month period i had a dnc and was put on metformin (glucophage) and clomid after 3 years i finally had a baby girl breastfeed her 12 months i never got a period (the doc said this could happen but no one i know) until 13months post so heavy it never stopped i was put on meds to stop it and start it once again since i have always had trouble. i was out on metformin and clomid again and 10 months later got pregnant with a baby boy that i breastfeed for 12 months as well he is now 14 and 1/2 months and still no period! i just started metformin again and yes call me greedy but i would love another baby i love children and have wanted them my whole life i didnt have my first till i was 33 and my second at 35 now i am 36 and 1/2 i am so worried my period will never reterned and my dreams will be crushed on chances of a third (i am very grateful for my 2 and thank god daily) any advice or anyone not have a period the whole pregnancy and 14 months after? when i was young i never had periods so i was labeled lucky but after years of this whos lucky :(
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank