Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
pain, and more pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

pain, and more pain

i have a few cyst ruptures a month, but almost every day my abdominal  and pelvic area is in so much pain i can barley walk sit, pee, or anything. After they rupture the swelling in my stomach last for a day to a month, annd I look like i am 5 months prego. for the last two weeks i have been to er 2 cyts,pain during sex, fever and sickness in my stomch, adnd pain in my legs and buttocks.Can you tell me how this swelling goes away, and why at times they are for one day, or like right now its been a week. I was diagnosed with pcos a few years ago, my left ovary is the bad saide that usually have pain., the er said i may have endomitriosis. They didnt find nothing wrong with my blood, they found 2cm cyst on each ovary,and then what you know, one ruptures last friday, swelling goes down saturday, then sunday morning the other ruptured whitch gave the the second fever, and pain in my legs, i have been like this now for a week, also my periode is now late.
I know there is something wrong, but i have seen so many different docs, they all same the same thing, its normal to have cyts rupture, or we cant se nothing, you only have fluid, or your ovaries are fine.come again when you have pain. can you some how help me figure out whats going on with me. i made a calander for all the days i have ruptures and how long and when and what pain i go through, and when my periodes begin, its a pattern, 1 or 2 weeks before my periode i ahve a ruptuer, the pain is first, and then the rupture, then my periode, which is more pain, then it starts all over agin in about 2 in ahlf weeks or so, so i am in pain almost all month everymonth, any ideas? I have 3 children, and 30, my mom had endomitriosis. i wanna hysterectomy, is that bad? please if you can help? Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a great 4 of juky weekend
Sincerly Mrs.GAllegos
i have many of the symptoms regarding PCOS, i havent gone to the doctor because im afraid :/ my abdomen constantly hurts, my periods are soooo irregular i dont even remember when i had my last REAL period...im married and we've been trying to have babies but its just not happening...can u please describe how it feels when cysts rupture, i cant be sure but theres times when im in pain and i find my underwear to be stained for no reason..just spots..(sorry for too much information) i just want to know more about this,thx and best of luck with your health<3
well first its a sharp tingly pain, it could last for a split second or could last longer, epending how much fluid came out, then all of a sudden you will see your stomach fill out, then you can barley take a breath. Mine  pain is for long periodes of time, and  my stoch bloats up like 1 am 5 months prego, and i weigh 109. sometimes you will feel the =pain in your legs and your buttocks. If i were you i would go in. Because sometimes the cyts leave you with infections and will  make you feel worse. If your spotting blood, you sure need to be seen, me i dont spot, but i do have a lot of discharge. Now that i am use to my ruptures i know when and whats going on, but i do get worried with other symptoms come along, like i have ahad a fever twice last week along with feeling like vomiting, thats when i went in and was told there was an infection. Right now i am going on a week with a second rupture, that still leaves me in apin everyonce in awhile and still look like i am 5 months prego. Heres what i do, if i start feeling pain a week before my pperiod, i knoiw theres a cyst, you cant prepare yourself, its hard. Right now i am trying to get all my stuff out, but docs say i am to young and my body cant handle it, but everyone is diff. Take ibprofin if you want, but the inflammation wont go down with that, that goes away in time, try to stayy off your feet, and drink plenty of water, . i cant say much more, cause i still to this day cant handle the pain and tiredness that i have been through in two weeks. But i do want to let you know on other tip, when this happens dont go to er unless you have a fever, because they will do ultra sounds and tests and all they will say, theres only fluid, its a waist of time. So if you satrt having pains a week before your periode go to er, then they may find the cyst explain it to you, give you relief, and that way you are a lill more prepared. Make a calendar showing adays you have pain, when it happens how long it last and when you start the period. I am new on here, so i am trying to get more info, but proffessionals. I hope this helps a lil. just make sure you make an appt with aobgyn, and discuss eveything. My last visit to er was two weeks ago, and i may have endomitriosis on top of my pcos, so always make sure you makr down what your going through. here is a calander sight that i use www.keepandshare.com sign up for free and start your calender, or if you wanna checkj out my calendar send me your email, and i can invite you, maybe you can compare with mine, i dont know, whatever is fine by you. My name is Lisamarie, if yiou have anything else let me know, take care
thanks this was really helpful :) Best of luck with your health<3 God Bless :)