Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
pcos and follicular study

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

pcos and follicular study

mam i had my follicular study last on 13-3 -2013 dr said that i had multiple follicles RIGHT OVARY MEASURES 27.9*21.3 , 26*22.2, 22.7*14.7 AND 24.5*17 AND THE ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS IS 8.6 AND ALSO THE MY HUSBUND MORTILITY IS ONLY 15% HE IS TAKING MEDICINES .DOES I HAD THE CHANCE TO BE PREGNANT?
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Your husband’s sperm count needs improvement. This can be achieved with treatment. Also you need to check for regular ovulation and patency of the fallopian tubes. All factors being normal, conception will be possible. In the event of any other problem, treatment will help you to conceive. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.