pcos
I was told I had polycystic ovarian syndrome a year ago now, myself and my partner have no we been trying for as baby for just over 3 years and still no luck:'(

0
1. help?

0
2. whast cazn i do?
HI,
Since you have already been trying for three years without success, you should consult a gynaecologist for an examination and investigations. Normal ovulation and hormones, patent fallopian tubes and normal sperm parameters are necessary for conception. Your Doctor will be able to guide you. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
I too have PCOS and conceived a child naturally! After Clomid with no success just alot of pain from side effects I went the natural route and take vitex and maca daily. We are currently trying for #2. Here is what I take and it has made my periods from 80 day cycles to 32 days.

Vitex
Maca
Evening Primrose Oil
Red clover tea
Vit B6
Folic acid
Prenatal
I try my best to eat healthy plant based foods. I limit dairy and no eggs.

I've actually tried Clomid and it worked for me considering I wasn't ovulating at all. I started it December 2012 and I'll be 6 months Monday.May 27, 2013 It definitely doesn't work for everyone but its worth trying. Good Luck