Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
period pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

period pain

Hello everyone. I've had pcos since I was 18 and I'm 25 now. I only have 3 periods a year but usually spaced out. This time it was only a month a part vs the last one before that was 6 months. It seems that when I go without sex for a while, and eventually have sex, I bleed and have pains but it's always those little clots and not an actual period. I'm wondering if anyone else experiences the bleeding and pain after sex? I'm thinking maybe my vaginal walls are weak. I must add that I am overweight and I'm currently on no medication for pcos
2017859_tn?1331102001
The pain during sex is concerning.  You should see a gyno about that.  With the PCOS, you should be on something, or you could develop reproductive problems.  That could be whats going on.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...