period problem age 16
Hi I'm 16 and my period is 10 days late I experienced ovulation on day 12 along with some light bleeding starting off brown and then turning bright red it lasted 2-3 days and now I have period like pain heaviness in my abdomen slight back pain and I have not gained any weight like I usually do before a period I'm really worried and don't know what to do

If there is no history of unprotected intercourse then this delaying of periods can be due to causes other than pregnancy. There are several reasons why a woman have delayed menstruation and this could be due to unhealthy diet, stress (emotional or physical), sudden weight gain or loss, caffeine, alcohol, and smoking. Gynecological conditions like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and uterine cysts or polyps, can also bring about alteration in menstrual cycle.

If the periods don’t come for a few days more then get it evaluated from a gynecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.