Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
peripherally arranged multiple follicles in bilateral overies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

My wife is 27 years old have altrasound , report says  PERIPHERALLY ARRANGED FOLLICLES IN BILATERAL OVARIES. what is the mean of this

anand
to me it sounds like the usual ring of cysts in women with PCOS.  Has she been diagnosed with PCOS or was the US to find out if she has it?  Go to google images and put in PCOS there are a lot of ultrasound pics of PCOS that look like what you described.  If you saw the scan it should look similar of course the number of cysts will vary.  I hope that helps.