Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
plz help me pcos and lost
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

plz help me pcos and lost

I am diagnostic pcos since i wad 17 i am 25 years old now.i used to take diane or yasmin in order to have my period. Im am married and trying to have a babe since one year ago. I started with clomid with no ovulation 3 months and added metformin with clomid 3 more months also no result. I mooved to menogon with one per day i had hyperstimulation ovsry right 8 cm and left 9 cm. During this treatment treatement i had 3 folicules. I stoped all the treatments for one month. This month i started with gonalf with very low dose dtsnd up protocole i had 3 folicules also but i have two weeks period late with blood test for pregnancy negative. I took dupaston for 5 days and this us the third day after also no petiod.plz advice asap.thank u so much
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank