Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
polycystic ovaries/breast sores
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

polycystic ovaries/breast sores

I had a hysterectomy, but i kept my ovaries about 7 years ago, about 2 years ago i start having symtoms (symptoms) of premenopause, and i was diagnose long time ago with plycystic ovarian syndrom (syndrome), the pain every month and sometimes two o three time a month a feel that I am ovulating is horrible, and now my breast are too sore, and in the side going to the arms feels like if I have a ball inside (painful)......what this could be???
Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The PCOS you have could be secretary and cause hormonal changes that make your breasts sore. Otherwise, you could also be suffering from fibrocystic disease of the breast. It can even be due to weight gain and other body changes.
There are various approaches to treat a polycystic ovary. First of all insulin resistance has to be checked and corrected by a dose of metformin. Then regular check ups have to be scheduled and you put on low dose birth control pills to regularize the cycles first. Once this is corrected, regular ultrasounds will be done to assess the status of the ovum and accordingly drugs prescribed. At times laparoscopy is done and cysts punctured. Diet and weight control are also important part of therapy and you need to be under a good nutrition expert. Consult a gynecologist and get this treated. Take care!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...