Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
polycystic ovaries

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

polycystic ovaries

I am 23 and was diagnosed with PCOS about 4 years ago (yes i was 19 was in major shock). Me and my partner (of 8 years) have been trying for a baby for what seems like forever (5 years). I my periods have slowly starting returning i mean like 3 a year. I'm getting married in less than a year and i'm after some advice on getting pregnant is it possible to do so naturally. And i just want to chat to someone else who has this problem becuase i'm seeing all my friends get pregnant and have children and i'm feeling down about it now  
Hi. You'll soon find you're not alone. Many women, including myself are or have been where you are now. Natural pregnancy is possible, but u need to be ovulating for it to happen. If you are not have regular periods, you're not ovulating. Speak to your ob or endocrinologist about adding assistance. I was on Metformin for years. It helped regulate my cycle. I ended p doing IVF because I had thick cervical mucus and my insurance was willing to pay for it. Stay positive and know everything will happen in it's own time. If you wanna chat, I'm available. Hope this helps some.