Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
polycystic ovaries
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

polycystic ovaries

I am 23 and was diagnosed with PCOS about 4 years ago (yes i was 19 was in major shock). Me and my partner (of 8 years) have been trying for a baby for what seems like forever (5 years). I my periods have slowly starting returning i mean like 3 a year. I'm getting married in less than a year and i'm after some advice on getting pregnant is it possible to do so naturally. And i just want to chat to someone else who has this problem becuase i'm seeing all my friends get pregnant and have children and i'm feeling down about it now  
Related Discussions
501045_tn?1331086736
Hi. You'll soon find you're not alone. Many women, including myself are or have been where you are now. Natural pregnancy is possible, but u need to be ovulating for it to happen. If you are not have regular periods, you're not ovulating. Speak to your ob or endocrinologist about adding assistance. I was on Metformin for years. It helped regulate my cycle. I ended p doing IVF because I had thick cervical mucus and my insurance was willing to pay for it. Stay positive and know everything will happen in it's own time. If you wanna chat, I'm available. Hope this helps some.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...