pregnant???
OK...the last few days from the time I wake up in the am to when I go to sleep I have had this heavy sensation...kinda like a full feeling like after you have completely pigged out from thanksgiving to the point it kinda hurts, plus a lil cramping, and I am on day 8 of DPO and my temp is still pretty up there...I only have at the most 4 or 5 more days till my period should start...I know it's probably too soon to take a test so does any of this sound familiar to anyone who has become preg with PCOS?
Some tests can detect hCG 6 days before ur period is due so u can get it from a pharmacy. Do u think u can be pregnant? If u had recently unprotected sex go for the test now or wait till ur due date.
Maybe simply ur intestine is playing tricks with u and all what u need is a trip to the toilet and u will feel better. Try some stuff for constipation if it feels like u have eaten too much.
no there's no constipation feeling just my stomach feels tight and like all my organs are moving up that kind of full feeling when you eat till it hurts n have trouble breathing...but i have been eating like a damn bird...i dnt get it n im tired all the time