question
I have Polycystic ovaries i have my periods every 30 or 32 days i had sex in my fertiles days my period was supposed to come april 14 but i have like 6 days having pain like my period is coming
HI,
It is really difficult to predict whether your periods are delayed because of the PCOS or there is a pregnancy. You can take a home pregnancy test as you are already overdue by 6 days. Depending on the test result, the further course of action can be determined.
Hope this helps.
is not my  Polycystic ovaries .. IM pregnant i was in the doctor today im so happy
Congrats . i To Have PCOS I Wanted To Know When Is The Best Time For Me To Have Sex To Become Pregnant .
u have to have sex in your fertile days that's the best time to get pregnant.  if your menstrual cycle is 28 days since day you had your last period you count 14 days and u will know when u are ovulating.