swollen
i was drinking sat night.woke up a little sore down there but didnt think anything of it. i did have sex that night. starting on monday the pain got so bad i can barely walk and it hasnt gotten any better.it took me a few days to figure out where the pain was coming from exactly and the whole right side of my vagina is extremely swollen. near the entrance. iwas feeling the other side and there is definatly a difference,. i can feel my bone on my left sidebut the right is so swollen i cant.it stings sooooooooo bad i have to ice my vagina. what could be the problem? i was thinking that i bruised it since i dont remember all of my night but i was also worried about stds..
You definitely could have caught a STD if you don't remember much of the night.  The swelling could be from having very rough sex that night.  I would recommend getting in to see a dr & getting urself checked out just because a lot can happen when you are drinking & can't remember.  

I SINCERELY hope that the fear of the tests will help you realize that you can't be drinking like that. SO much can happen & so far you've been lucky, but that luck doesn't last forever.

Be sure to post an update after u get seen by a dr for the STD tests, but the swelling sounds normal after rough sex.

Melissa