Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
swollen
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

swollen

i was drinking sat night.woke up a little sore down there but didnt think anything of it. i did have sex that night. starting on monday the pain got so bad i can barely walk and it hasnt gotten any better.it took me a few days to figure out where the pain was coming from exactly and the whole right side of my vagina is extremely swollen. near the entrance. iwas feeling the other side and there is definatly a difference,. i can feel my bone on my left sidebut the right is so swollen i cant.it stings sooooooooo bad i have to ice my vagina. what could be the problem? i was thinking that i bruised it since i dont remember all of my night but i was also worried about stds..