want to remove pcod
hi dr plz tell me can pcod stops 4 ever ? like is there any surgery that i can rid of pcos??? plz answer i will be grateful 2 u.. I dnt want pcos i want to remove all cysts from my ovary is there any solution?
This part of the forum is to other members not doctors. There is no cure of PCOS but you can treat symptoms. YOu need to see a specialist doctor as everyone is different and you can't be diagnosed etc on the internet. Good luck, trust me I wish I could get rid of my PCOS!
thanx for reply dear r u still suffering from pcos? n r u pregnant or trying to conceive i really want baby m on under treatment...
Yes sadly pcos will never go away. I Had one miscarriage, Had my daughter at the age of 19, and expecting a baby boy in 8 days. So stay positive, never lose hope , see a doctor, and a specialist.. get help managing your symptoms. It took me a year and a half to concieve.. so it can take a while.. if it takes a long time they can put you on medication to make your periods regular and to help you get pregnant.. You should change your lifestyle/diet.. exercise, low carb , no sugar diet.. You can be put on metformin to help treat your sumptoms of pcos. HAve you seen a consultant/ specialist. I would talk to someone. Everyone with PCOS has different experiences, symptoms, and some are more severe than others. Good luck!
Thank u very much dear it means i can also conceive coz u have two babies actually m on under treatment for 10 months m taking metformin n i did 1st round of clomid trigger shot n then i did hsg test n again this month may be i do again clomid n trigger shot. wht type of treatment u took for conceiving n how it took time time to conceive for u? plz reply then i could be relax...Thanx
Send me a message I'm not on this part of forum much.. ask me anything just message me as I forget to reply on here :)